

Isn't this picture of a park in Texas Amazing! And not to mention the sunsets are amazing There too!! So Terry and I are back in Utah for a while and i must say it feels GREAT!!! Utah is Beautiful this time of year and it is so nice to be able to have some scenery around us. I have not done a good job keeping up on this thing and kinda a lot has happened in the last little while!! First of all Terry and I had our Anniversary!! We are officially married over a year! We decided that we wanted to do something fun in the midst of all our working so we decided we would go to Dallas for the weekend and go to Six Flags!! I was so excited to go on some awesome roller coasters! But our experience at six flags this time was not so great! we went on a total of 3 rides and left. needless to say six flags is not our favorite, we have decided that we are always going to go to Disneyland because every other theme park is lame in comparison!! But while in Dallas we went to the big mall and wandered around for a while and had some good dinners. It was nice to go relax together!
We also had an Intuit Conference in Dallas that we went to. Terry and his Brother Mat
t were supposed to man the booth and tell lots of people about Fishbowl. It was cool that I got to go, but I just worked from the hotel room all day long. We did go to a pretty cool restaurant where there was a live band playing, and a mechanical bull that terry and Matt both rode!
I must say that they both looked pretty awesome riding that bull!!! :)
t were supposed to man the booth and tell lots of people about Fishbowl. It was cool that I got to go, but I just worked from the hotel room all day long. We did go to a pretty cool restaurant where there was a live band playing, and a mechanical bull that terry and Matt both rode!
I must say that they both looked pretty awesome riding that bull!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment