CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun!


This Weekend has to be one of the funnest we have had in a while! First of all on Saturday, I went over to my grandma Pat and Grandpa Chuck's house to help set up for Easter dinner. A tradition that my sister and I have done for so many years now, I love it!

Of course we watched conference and heard some WONDERFUL talks! Then Terry, my dad and my brother Jared all went to the priesthood session. I stopped in at Solase because they had a Ladies night, and it was packed with Ladies! It was awesome! At the next one I am for sure going to go and hang out longer! And the only reason it was so great is because we have such amazing people that work there! I seriously don't know what we would do with out you guys! After the priesthood session Terry and I went over to our friends Leanne and Danny Johnsons's house and played this awesome game!
It was a blast!!! If you have never played before you should try it, it really is such a fun clever game! And Leanne had made homemade cinnamon rolls that were delicious!

Then on Sunday, we of course watched conference again and enjoyed it very much! I always enjoy reading the talks in the May ensign though because there is so much you miss!! Then we went to My gma's for dinner. Then after that we went to Terry's sisters house in West Jordan and had dinner again, and an easter egg hunt and played Cranium. It was seriously a BLAST! We need to get together more often and play games!!

One last thing, Rebecca, who is probably one of the most amazing people I know, her mom makes these darling dresses which I LOVE and I am so fortunate to be able to get some of them from her. This easter one has to be one of my favorites! The color looks gorgeous on Mae! Here are a few pictures in her new easter outfit!




4 comments:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Mae seriously needs to be the model for those dresses!! She makes them look gooooooooood!! It was fun to see you a little this weekend- love ya tons and ya buns!!

Unknown said...

seeeeeeeeeriously SO cute!! Mary is right model for sure!! I love her in the bunny ears!!

Trina said...

Super cute dress! Looks like you had a great Easter. I used to play killer bunnies all the time! I loved it!

Nat & Joe said...

Mae could sell any dress, but those dresses are darling... I am really glad your family could make it for Easter. It was a lot of fun!