First of all she has 2 teeth. they are not all the way grown in yet but they are coming! and they are adorable!!!
she also does an awesome army crawl! She is now loving to get into every cupboard and drawer.
she waves hi.
she LOVES to just gibber jabber all day long!!
She still sleeps like a champ!
She has started to play little games like if i go to reach for a toy she has in her hands she will rip it away and hide it behind her back and just laugh and laugh!! soo cute! she also loves it when she is crawling and I start to pretend that I am going to get her! she just screams and laughs!!!
I just love this little girl!
2 comments:
so i was thinking about you yesterday and i really think we need to go to lunch! i miss you so much!
Oh Mae is getting so big and could not be cuter...love her to bits!!
Post a Comment