CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Nerd Alert!!


So how nerdy am I to take a 1st day of school picture of Terry?!?!
You can tell he is very excited about me taking the picture as well. I just was proud and excited for him to be starting the Accounting Program at BYU that I didn't want to not get a picture!
Here he is looking very studious! And handsome in his suit! They all had to wear a suit and tie the first day.

Way to go Terry! I am so proud of you and I KNOW you will do awesome!!

Since my sister is gone now, Mae and I have been figuring out a new routine. Here is a lot of what we do!

On this day, Terry actually was watching her. He got her ready for the day can you tell? :) He also took her around the park with him to do some work. The hat she is wearing is Terry's awesome work hat! :)

I bought a little paint set and coloring book from the Dollar store and Mae loved to paint! She seriously painted for so long this night!

We also go outside and Mae likes to water the plants. She also loves this hat! She put it on the other day and exclaimed "I'm a cowboy!"

We also went to this awesome new park in Spanish Fork that had a water fountain that the kids could play in and tons of swings. Mae loves the swings!

Mae and Dad enjoying some popcorn...Mae also loves popcorn.
Saying "cheese" at the same time!

Mae also did this little number on her leg with markers while I was making dinner one night. She was very proud of her artwork!

I must say we have had a lot of changes in the last little while. Some good, some not so good. But all in all we are doing pretty well. Life is definitely more lonely without my sister...but things are good right now for us. I feel like we are on a good path! And Mae is growing up too fast! But I sure love her.

2 comments:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Oh I loved this post and I miss you too SOOOOOOO much!! All the pics of Mae were darling, she is getting so big...sad!! Tell Terry good luck for us, I KNOW he is going to do amazingly...he is super smart. I loved seeing the pic with the mountains in it...oh how I miss them. Love ya sis...best friends ALWAYS!!!

Heather Harper said...

Ummm, yeah, Mae is getting SO big!!! Her hair is long! I miss her so much. :(
I love that you took a first day of school pic of Terry. Even though he didn't want it taken, at least he posed! haha. He'll do great in the program and you and Mae will settle into a fun routine together. Enjoy it while it lasts; just the two of you for now!
Love you!