CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mae is funny



So Mae is just getting more and more fun! She is too dang smart and comes up with the funniest things! Well, the other day Terry and I were running around the house trying to find his wallet. We were looking for a little while and them Mae came in and asked "what are you doing?" which she asks me about 2900 times a day, I said " we are looking for daddy's wallet, do you want to help Mae?" Then she just casually says, " I put it in my bedroom." I was like seriously? Did you really put it in your room Mae? So she takes me in there and says "its right here." pointing to a little lump under her comforter. We pulled back the blanket and there it was. She is such a stinker! We would have never found it! That's what Terry gets for leaving his wallet laying around I guess! And we will have to start in her room first next time we are looking for the keys or his wallet!

Mae is such a sweet big sister! She always comes in with me when I have to change Claire's diaper. She always tells me when she is awake and she also always says that baby Claire is so cute! She is such a sweetheart!
Claire is also really sweet! She has been getting better at sleeping at night and we have learned that she is a little sensitive to a few things that I eat. So If I stay away from those things she is such a happy baby! Isn't her chubbyness just the cutest! Love our chubby babies!




3 comments:

Mariel said...

So cute! I love Claire's cheeks !!!! Can't wait for her and Sophie to meet next time we're up in UT! Hope all is going well!!

Heather Harper said...

That is the funniest story!! I LOVE that age and I LOVE Mae! Claire is the cutest thing. I can't believe how chubby she is; I guess I just forget what a normal baby looks like. :) I can't wait to hold her and kiss those cheeks!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Oh good golly that picture of Claire is AAAAdorable. I LOVE the chunks. Miss ya sissy poo and can't wait to see you in a week. YAY!!