CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!!
















Halloween was fun this year! First of all, the weekend before halloween, our good childhood friends had a dress up halloween party! Mary and I were eachother's dates because Terry was out of town with work and Ryan had to study, study, study. Mary and I tried to think of good halloween costumes and it came down to the last day so I went out trying to find something that would be good, we ended up being and angel and a devil! I don't have any pictures of us but Mary has some posted on her blog. Don't mind how ugly I look in the pictures!!! We had TONS of fun at their party! And our costumes turned out pretty good. Then on the Monday before, our friends Taylor and Jen, invited us over to carve pumkins with them and have dinner!! It was so much fun! I have pictures of our pumkins!! It took Terry a total of 3 min. to carve his pumpkin and it turned out to be one of the funniest pumkins, and it still looks funny today!! I worked and worked on my pumkin and it looked good for about half a day :(. Oh well it was still fun and I think they turned out pretty good! Then on Halloween, we wanted to dress up for work, I thought and thought again for something that would be fun for terry and I to be together, again, to no success, we ended up going to Wal-Mart, the night before at about 11:00, trying to find something. Terry ended up being elmo!! He bought this little elmo costume that if for a todler and he looked soo funy!! I really couldn't find anything good so I ended up being a couch potato. I wish we had some pictures of us, I didn't take any :( i will have to steal some from someone who did!

1 comment:

Christy Hair said...

Your pumpkin is amazing!!! I'm guessing Terry did the other one! :)