Now my birthday on the other hand was glorious! It was on Dec. 16th. Terry and I even took the whole day off from work!! First, Terry made me a delicios breakfast of waffles, grapefruit, eggs, and english muffins!! Then we headed out in the snow and got a Christmas Tree and a few decorations, we needed some desprately! After we decorated our apartment all christmasy, we headed up to Salt Lake City! We first went to the bodies mueseum. We have been wanting to go there for a while and we finally went!
It was amazing! Terry was a little queezy at times but he liked it too! Then we headed to the Melting Pot for dinner. That place in rediculiously good! We had soo much fun eating all of the wonderful fondu! We were definitely stuffed!
The day went by too fast, I didn't want it to end! Thanks to my wonderful husband who planned it all out! I love you soooooo much Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Ahhhh sooo cute!!! You two are the best couple int he world!!! I am glad you had a chance to take a break and enjoy each other!!! I love you and miss you both!!!
Post a Comment