CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

EXCITING, EXCITING!!















I know, I know, I am way over due for a blog post. But who really reads this anyways??? Everybody who reads this I have talked to in the last little while know how our Bermuda Trip was and What the sex of our baby is. But, Blogging is fun and I will blog about it anyway!!! So first of all, Bermuda was fun! Besides the rainy and cold weather... but to say the least, we were in BERMUDA!!! Bermuda is a beautiful place, very small though! They had small 2 lane roads and very small cars. They drove on the opposite side of the road, so Terry and I opted to take the bus or a taxi to get around. The roads are small, like I said and very curvy and small hills all the time. That caused me to have a few cases of car sickness!! There are wild chickens everywhere! We got to go see the beach a couple times, on the two sunny days that we had, and it was gorgeous!!! Perfectly soft and pink sand and the water was the most beautiful color and SO clear!!! We got to go to this neat aquarium and zoo which was so fun! The people who Terry did his on-site with were really nice as well. We had dinner with them one night. Eating out there was ridiculously expensive! That was the one downside of Bermuda, other wise i think we would LOVE to go back there in the summer time. (there will be pictures of all of this, if i can figure out how to get a slide show on here!!) Terry did end up working a few more days than we had originally planned on but it was OK, it was rainy anyway. We had a wonderful week there and are happy to be back home in our normal routine!

1 comment:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Oh I love it!! I hadn't noticed this post about Bermuda!!! So I was excited when I discovered it. I am glad you guys got to go and have a small break- no couple deserves it more!!! I love the Sharps!!!