
Terry's on-site job has him away from home a TON and I don't especially like it. We always talk about having me come on some on-sites, but that has never happend....until now!!! Terry was offered an on-site in BERMUDA and guess who is going with him no questions asked? You guessed it, ME!! Fishbowl even offered to have me go with him!! So i can't even hardly wait until Feb. 14!! That is when we are going to fly out and spend the entire next week!! I can't stop talking about it, and looking up everything about it on-line. I thought I would share the most exciting news that has happened for us in a while, besides the one about finding out I am pregnant :)!


4 comments:
It's about time you got to go! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama...Yay i am soo happy for you- you guys deserve this trip!!! I will be thinking of you every second while you are in Bermuda on the beach, getting tan- and i am at home changing poopy diapers!!! I love ya!!
Hey, this is awesome news, I bet you can't wait!
And you totally need to blog more, girl!
Now- we need a blog about your trip :) I love ya!!!
Post a Comment