CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

OVERDUE!!!

Well, I am officially the worst blogger ever! I am soo overdue on a post and have soo much to catch up on. First of all, Terry, Mary, my Mom, and I all had the opportunity to go see Wicked at the Capitol Theater! It was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed every minute of it mouthing all of the words to my favorite songs! Terry even enjoyed it! Here is a cute picture of Mary my mom and I, Terry took the picture for us!

Then My sister and Mom, and I all went to Washington DC! My Brother and sister in law live there with their daughter Charlotte so we went to see them! I love DC, and Mary had never been there before so I was excited to see everything that we could! Only one problem was that we had mary's adorable daughter Jane with us who is 18 months old. I was a little worried about how it was all going to turn out but Jane was a trooper!!! Here is her on the airplane, that little dvd player was a lifesaver!!!

We ended up taking My brothers daughter with us everywhere too and she is 2 years old. She is so much fun and has such a cute personality but it made for an exhausting 4 days! I guess it was good practice for me! All in all it was such a wonderful trip! Here are a couple more pictures.



Also, I was 28 weeks along in these pictures! Now I am 33 weeks along which is so crazy to think about! It is going by so fast! I only have 6 more weeks until my due date! Things with the pregnancy are going great. Not much to complain about, only that the big belly gets a little uncomfortable at night when trying to sleep! I can feel her moving around a TON! It is so fun!

4 comments:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Yay!! I love when you post!!! And you are crazy when you say that you are not a good blogger- you write very well- I love reading your posts!! You are the cutest and I love ya thanks for being such a great friend and sister!!!

Kate said...

Ditto everything Mary said.

kelsey and murray said...

Christina! I came across your darling blog! Now I can keep in touch with you more. Looks like life is going great for you! Congrats on the sweet baby girl on the way, I can't wait to see pics! Where are you living?

Unknown said...

Hi Christina! This is Shelle. I just came across your blog, I heard you were pregnant but I didn't know you were having a girl. Congrats! It is crazy but cool to think of you as a mom but I know you will be awesome. If you want to see my blog it is www.thedrennanalliance.blogspot.com. Good luck with everything!