She came!! She was born on July 11th at 1:11 am. She weighed 9 lbs 5oz! The whole experience was wonderful and Terry and I have said a couple of times that we wish we could do it all over again! She is the most beautiful and amazing little person in the world! We are so lucky that she is ours and we couldn't be happier!! Things are going really well here at home and it is so nice to have Terry home with us. I wish he could be here all the time!! I know I will cry when he has to go back to work! Here are some darling pics of our little one!! Well, I started this post a while ago and she is now almost a month old i can't even believe it! But here are some pictures for your enjoyment!! :)









All About Elsie- She's 4 Now!!!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, awesome, cute, cute baby! I am so happy for you guys, and glad things are going well. I know the first little while can be tough sometimes, with all the adjustments and new things to figure out how to deal with.
I miss you guys, and so wish we could be there to see you and little Mae!
Yayayayaya!!! I love when you post new blogs!! Especially when it is about your darling little one!! She is beautiful and perfect!! love ya and call me if you ever need anything- you know I am there for ya!! Hopefully we'll see ya soon. Ry and I want to come stay with you guys soon!!!
She is so cute!!! I'm glad you finally did an update. How are things going? Terry is going back to work, what does that mean? I thought he gets to work from home? We'll have to chat.
Miss you guys!!! and love you lots!
She is adorable Christina, I am so happy for you guys. Her and Bentley need to be boyfriend and girlfriend...they were both big babies. Hope you are loving motherhood and everything is going great for you guys.
Post a Comment