I love being a mom. It is just so fun and I love little Mae soo much! I can't believe she is already 2 months and 1 week old. Time really flies. She is starting to smile and talk sooo much more now and it is adorable! We had her 2 month appointment where she had to get her shots and it was horrible. I cried. Afterwords she seemed to be doing fine but a few hours later, I have never seen my child so fussy. She would not stop crying. Luckily Infant Tylenol came to the rescue and she eventually went back to her normal calm self! Here are a few of her stats from her 2 month check-up. 231/2 inches long, 90% percentile, 12lbs 5 oz, 90th percentile, 40 cm head, 85% percentile. It looks like she is doing awesome!!
All About Elsie- She's 4 Now!!!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Oh, she is so cute! I love it! I wish I could see her? When are you blessing her? We have no money but I am SO tempted to go up and see you guys! Actually, I was just thinking of calling you, but I don't think I have your current number! I am glad you are doing great. How's T holding up?
What a cutie!! I love the second picture the best...Aaaaadorable!! You are the best mommy in the world Christina and I really admire you! We need to get together soon and do something exciting cause i have no friends :) PS the fax did send :) Love and talk to ya soon!!
She really is darling. My mom mentioned to me when she saw you the other day that you seem to be such a good mom and really loving it too. Your entry proves my mom was right!
Post a Comment