CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 YEARS

Today is our 2 year anniversary! It has been 2 years and I am still married to this handsome guy!! :) We have known each other for 5 years now and we have had some pretty dang fun times together! Here are just a few!Fishing at Fishlake Feb. 29, 2004! One of the funnest memories ever!! :) The above picture of Terry was taken there too!
We drove all the way to Lake Powell to boat and fish for one day!! It was a long drive but a day filled with fun and funny memories! Remember how the boat almost sank :)!! June 2005.
One of the Funnest nights of snowboarding of my life!! December 28, 2004.We Drove all the way to Texas and spent thanksgiving there. Here we are eating cow testicles at the Big Texan...notice my face! Terry seems to be enjoying them!!! November 2004.
We got engaged in 2007 and Married in 2007. One of the most perfect days of my life!! :)
We have had some pretty awesome nights playing killer bunnies with these two!! Those nights were filled with tears, hatred, and maybe just a few swear words!! :) We Love hanging out with Mary and Ryan! (Wow Terry and I are looking pretty hott aren't we!) Jan. 2008
We Became friends with these two, biggest mistake of our lives...JUST KIDDING!!! We love Christy and Kendrick!! What would we do without them! :) March 2008
We have gone on some pretty amazing trips along the way. This one was to Bermuda in Feb. 2009.
We have the most precious little girl in the world, who we both have more love for than we ever imagined!!! July 2009.

And truly I could go on and on about our wonderful times together! I am so lucky to have Terry as my husband and I look forward to many many more wonderful years with him!

4 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

Christina! This is such a darling little tribute to your friendship and marriage. I loved it! Happy anniversary. Its crazy to think how fast time flies.

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Oooooh I live this post!!! It was so adorable! I could not be happier with your choice of a guy :)- you know i was always routing for good ol Terry- what a great guy!! And what a perfect couple you have made and now you have an adorable little family!! We love you guys and hope you had the best anniversary ever with many more to come :)!!

Nat & Joe said...

Hey! Happy late anniversary! I thought it was cute that Mary said she was always rooting for good ol Terry, because I was rooting for you the whole time too...lol. When people were passing the Microphone around at your wedding I was going to say I was afraid whoever he married wouldn't be good enough, but that when he met you, I was afraid he wasn't good enough, lol, but I chickened out. See you and that sweet little Mae soon!

Heather Harper said...

I love looking at old pictures. Terry's highlights are awesome!! Seriously, I like them but I did laugh too. And the snowboarding picture is my most favorite picture of you two!, ever! I'm happy you guys found each other and that we're all one big happy family now. tee hee. Thanks for having such a cute baby girl, have more!