CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jane is 2!!

My sweet sisters little girl Jane turned 2 a little while ago and we got to attend her little party! It was a balloon themed party because Jane LOVES balloons! It was sooo cute! Mary put balloons everywhere and Jane loved it! Mary even made Jane a darling balloon cake! PS, Mary is practically 9 months prego and you can't even tell!!! She looks so dang good! It was such a fun night. Thanks Mary for inviting us and doing so much for us! We really love you guys!

And, Jane just loves baby Mae so much! She will grab her baby doll who she calls baby Mae and buckle her into Mae's carseat, she will wrap her up just like I do it, and she will even change her baby dolls diaper and need a wipe to wipe her bum with! Jane is getting so big and is so smart! I can't wait until Mae is big enough for them to play together!
Mae has done this really cute thing a couple of times, she will find her 2 middle fingers and just suck away on them like they are her binki!! I love it, it is so dang cute!
I just thought this picture was really cute I try to catch her when she smiles really big and it looks like she is laughing!
And I must say, she is one dang cute baby :)!!!

3 comments:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Ah Christina!! I just love ya- thanks for all your sweet comments about Jane's party. You guys are our best friends for sure and we just love ya to death!! Little Mae looks absolutely adorable in all her pics- she is just a pretty baby...well she should be, look at her mom!!:) We will see you guys soon!!

Autumn said...

I must agree with you! Your baby Mae is DARLING! It was good to see you the other day. Excuse my bad mood...sometimes I feel like a teenager all over again.

Heather Harper said...

Yes, she is one DANG cute baby!! I love that she sucks her two fingers. Braden did that for the first six months, then he found his thumb and the rest is history....still sucking away. :)