CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

6 months already!?!?!


Our little Mae is 6 months old, where did the time go?? She is at such a fun stage where she smiles, laughs, talks, sings, and rolls over. As of today she now rolls from her back to tummy and is sitting up pretty much on her own. She still needs supervision because she will just topple over and hit the ground. Hopefully soon she will figure out she can make her falls not quite so bad by catching herself with her hands! But with rolling over she did it once and has figured it out! And seriously it was just today that she did it and kept doing it! She has this system where she will roll to her side and she has figured out that if she turns her head as hard as she can so that her face is smashed into the ground she can get all the way over onto her tummy! I need to catch it on video one of these times! We had her 6 month well check the other day and she has grown soo much! At 4 months she was 25 in tall, 75 percentile, 15lbs 5oz, 87 percentile, and her head was 42 1/2cm, 87 percentile. At her 6 month she was 27.5in, 95 percentile (maybe she will be tall :)) what a growth spurt!! and she weighs 17lbs 14oz, 80 percentile. Anyway, I just thought that it was great that she grew soo much and she is so long right now! Hopefully she will keep on growing!! She is just such a joy!
Here is mae sitting up all by herself looking adorable!!!

Mae and our friends Christy and Kendrick's little girl Mckinlee. She just all of the sudden laid down next to Mae! She never does that!! :)
Mae was sooooo tired I guess!

It is so fun to have my brother Jared and sister-in-law Heather living close again, they just moved from Cedar City. I love having them closer and I love their 2 boys!!
Here is one of Mae's cousins, Ashton! One of the above mentioned boys!! He was so cute, he wanted to hold her and then sat there just holding her! Even though I ask him if Mae is a boy or girl and every time he says "Boy". We will work on that :)
I love this little girl so much! I kind of wish I could push pause and she would stay at this stage a little while longer! She is just too fun. But I know that she will just get funner!

3 comments:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Ahhh what a cutie Mae is!!! I love her so much and her mama!!!:) I am excited to see you tonight!!

Christy Hair said...

Awwwwwwwww Mae Bug is SO cute!! I couldn't believe McKinlee layed down either! She loves little Mae!! We need to do a 6 month shoot for her!! Look at this cutest tutu I got for shoots!!
http://cheapshotsllc.blogspot.com/2010/01/savannah.html
I have a pink on with wings too!! Seriously, when you coming over?! You can't hit 6 months without pictures or you are IN TROUBLE! just kidding... I will still love you!!

Ha ha you'll get a kick out of this.. I just went to write in the word verification and it's "hatisms" *LOL* But don't worry, i don't hatism you.

Jared and Patricia said...

Just admiring your beautiful Mae :) It was fun to catch-up a little bit with you at the Harper Family Party. Thanks for posting updates...it's so fun to see how you guys are doing. Love you, guys!