CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

well...




since I am pretty much not good at anything i do, i have yet again failed to update my blog in a timely manner. Christmas and new years have come and gone, and it is january freaking 8th already. i really don't know what my problem is, i like to think that i am just super busy but in all reality, it could be a lot busier!! and it will only get busier from here so, i guess i am just not good at anything. there you go. here is the christmas card that i made which i thought was really cute but gave to no one. Mae and I on Christmas eve. Mae in her darling Christmas dress, it has Santa and Mrs. clause on it!!here is the christmas card that i made which i thought was really cute but gave to no one.


6 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Hey Christina, this is your cousin Whitney (Lloyd and Haze's daughter, if you're not sure) Iwas happy to find your blog from Mary's. Don't worry, I;m a slacker at bloggong too. Stick with the "too busy" thing. It works sometimes :) Mae is darling by the way!

Trina said...

Cute Christmas Card. I'm too lazy to do Christmas cards, maybe one day!

Alissa said...

You are good at everything I see you do silly! If it makes you feel any better, I didn't take any pictures this Christmas. I just totally forgot.

Lainie said...

I love the Christmas card!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Oh you are straight crazy- you are the most amazing person I know!!! You definately don't give yourself enough credit. I would give anything to have your sweet demeanor and your ability to be patient :) and i have never seen a more naturally fabulous mother in my life! I wish I could say I have run marathons! And if I watched any sort of surgery and had to be actively involved I would probably throw up and then die...literally!!You amaze me and i wish I could be more like you in so many ways!!! I love you tons :)

Christy Hair said...

Ohhhhh i love little Mae!! And by the way... you're not good at anything you do?!? Did you quit doing things or what?! Because last time I CHECKED (and I'm no doctor so it had to be obvious) You were pretty dang GOOD at everything you did! Including baking rolls with lots of flour... do you have a cup I can borrow *Laughs*