Well, so much has happened since my last post. Mae is officially 13 months old! We had a little party for her at my mom's house which was fun! I made some pretty cute cakes for it! We moved, again. And Terry has started school again... Life is busy busy busy but fun! Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.
All About Elsie- She's 4 Now!!!
8 years ago
3 comments:
As always you are gorgeous! Oh yeah, and Mae is cute too :) I can't believe how big she is getting!!! I know we keep saying we're going to do it, but I need to get you on the schedule for family pictures! i have openings th last week in September!
Oh yay- a post...with pics...hooray!! you should make a habit of this. You are all darling and we love ya!!
I LOVE all of those pictures!! She is getting so big.
Post a Comment