CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the big 3!


Well, Terry and I are approaching 3 years of marriage (tomorrow)! I kinda can't believe everything that we have done in 3 years. To summarize a few, We have moved a total of 8 times. We had Mae. We bought 3 rentals. Sold a house. We started a business. Terry started school again. I started work again. Trying to juggle it all has been a definite struggle at times. But although it has been hard, I am so glad that I have Terry. He is such a hard worker, and such a great dad. I couldn't' have asked for a better husband! I also wouldn't change anything we have done! I loved Texas, and Levan, and cherish the memories from both of those places! I am grateful for where we are today, and am looking forward to what the future brings us!
Engagement pics 2007


The big day, Sep. 22, 2007


our Neighbor in Texas!


The day Mae was born, July 11, 2009


Mae and I at the zoo with Mary and Ryan May 2010.


The day Mae turned one! July 11, 2010

Our Family! In Vegas April 2010

2 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!! You have such a darling little family. Did you guys move back to utah county? Lets please do lunch soon!!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Darling blog! Congrats on year three- you two are the cutest, kindest couple ever and we LOVE you guys!! Thanks for the post and KEEP IT UP. I still check on it at least once a day :)