Well, this summer really has been a fun one even though Terry has been busy with school and work and such! We have enjoyed the warm weather and just doing our thing, hanging out with Mary Jane and Beckham and hanging out at home! We absolutely LOVE our new place! It just feels like our HOME finally! Just the other day Mary and I went to Thanksgiving Point and walked around the gardens there and it was such a wonderful day! I don't know what it was about it but it was just wonderful! I didn't get any pictures of it which I am sooo mad about but I sure wish Terry could have been there too. Here are a few pictures of our life the last few months and the order of them is most recent to older pictures. I would have liked them the other way around but this is the way they uploaded and I don't want to take the time to fix them... :)
Mae love to watch a Baby Einstein movie and sit in her bumbo!!!
We finally have her new carseat in the car! She love it!!!
We went and saw our friends Danny and Leanne and their cute kids at a campsite near Nephi. This was Mae's first camping experience and since she doesn't walk yet, boy did she get dirty! But I am sure she didn't mind!
Mae just looking cute again playing at home!
She LOVES swinging!!
Looking very studious with Gpa's glasses on!!
On Labor day we wen to the Zoo with Natalee and Joe! What a fun day it was! Here we are at the Bird show!!!
Mae's new favorite this is to climb up the rocking chair and sit there like a big girl!
I love my snuggle time with this girl! She is growing up too fast!!!
2 comments:
I seriously love how cute you guys are! I miss working next to you..
You are beautiful and you have a beautiful family!! BTW I loved the family pics Christy did- I thought they turned out great and am very jealous! I love ya sis and you are the Bestest eva!!
Post a Comment