Well, I have been bugging Terry for the last few days now on something that bothers me. When Terry brushes his teeth he leaves the cap off the toothpaste and lays it on the counter. When I go in and want to brush my teeth there is a big glob of toothpaste on the counter because it has run out of the open tube of toothpaste. Anyway, the other night Terry did this so it sat that way all night and in the morning there was a nice and big glob waiting for me on the counter. I HATE that!! And I have cleaned it up every time. This time I decided I was going to talk to Terry about it and just let him know that it would be awesome if he would just put the lid back on when he was done. Then I wouldn't have to clean up his globs!!! So last night it was still there and I kindly mentioned it to him and that I was hoping he would clean it up this time. Well, this morning there was a nice little surprise waiting for me............

Yup, instead of taking the time to clean it up, even better, he took the time to make a cute little smiley face out of floss for me in the toothpaste glob. Isn't he thoughtful?!?!?! :) I actually laughed out loud when I saw it.
4 comments:
hahaha, I SO did not see the twist coming in that story!. That is way to funny..
Oh good ol Terry...he gets definate points for hilariousness!! I love the Sharps oh so much!!
Yep, definitely a Sharp thing!!!!
Post a Comment