CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

the "Y" and private


So I decided that I am fat and in need of some working out. I have a hard time knowing when to do it because I am NOT a morning person and that seems to be the best time to do it without Mae. So this morning I decided to hike the "Y" with Mae in a hiking backpack on my back. WOW, am I out of shape or what!! I didn't make it to the top. But its a start right?!?! this is how we looked afterward, a little disheveled to say the least. (I look really horrible!!!)
Also, I think I am going to go private so if you want to still be able to read my blog then just leave your email in a comment and I will invite you! Thanks!!!

5 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

first of all, you are NOT fat. second of all i completely am with you on the morning thing. third when are you able to go to lunch? fourth, add me to your blog: kelstucker at gmail and fifth love you!

Alissa said...

You're crazy girl, because you look great in this pic even if you just worked out. Can I just say Mae is so stinkin' cute?! Anyway my email is alissa0733@yahoo.com. I have a new cell phone 801-850-2106 call me when you're not too busy so we can get together!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Ya, I better be on your list!!!!! marydick22@yahoo.com of course :)

Trina said...

I want to hike the Y with you. That would be so much fun!!! whitechimp@gmail.com

Autumn said...

don't leave me out. My email for my blog is carver.tanner@gmail.com