CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Disneyland


Our Disney trip this year was a little crazy...it was a little harder than we thought it was going to be.  But I think overall Mae enjoyed it! Claire was a little angel. I enjoyed eating at all of the fun places! :)  Terry is happy to be home :)  Here is our trip in pictures!
Day 1:
We got up early and were on the road by 7am on Monday the 14th.  We did the drive all in one day.  It wasn't that bad actually and made it in pretty good time.
terry sleeping...

Claire sleeping

Mae sleeping :)
 We got there around 5 or so and had some dinner at Mimi's and then went back to the hotel to get some sleep and be ready for the next day!

Day 2:
The girls Ready for some Disney fun!

carousel!! 

Terry and Mae mesmerized by the Mickey Parade!

It really was an awesome parade!
 We stayed in Disneyland and California Adventure all day! We watched the parade at the end of the day from a distance and then headed back to the hotel.  We decided that we would try and get a better seat for the parade on Thursday because it was seriously so awesome!! 

Day3:
Doing a little shopping! Mae loves hats!

DUMBO RIDE! Mae was very particular about wanting to ride in a pink one :)

meeting Minnie!  She was so cute with Minnie! 

Claire was such a trooper the whole time! Such a happy and cute girl!!

I am pretty sure I have this exact picture from last year!  This was 1 of a total of 2 fun rides that Terry and I were able to do!

We got Mae this Ariel that turns over and is princess Aurora and Mae LOVED IT!  As you can see she took very good care of it :) She even gave Ariel a baby toy to play with :)

Day 4:
Meeting Tinkerbell!

Here we are waiting for the parade! We had front row seats this time!!
The drum line that started off the parade! They were so awesome! Definitely Terry and I's favorite part of the parade!

Me and my girls enjoying the parade!

Day 5:
We decided to go to the beach for a little bit before we headed home since we were so close!  I am glad we did. Mae loved the sand! She loved throwing it and trying to feed it to the little birdies!  She also loved to find all of the seashells!
Throwing sand!

Moons out! ha ha

Going on a walk with daddy!

Mae took this lovely picture of me!
 We headed back to Utah after the beach. We originally were going to try to go all the way home but only made it to St. George.  I am glad we stopped though because we got to swim and just relax for one more night! So that concludes our trip to Disneyland 2012.  Looking back at the pictures makes me miss being there even though it was a lot of work with the kids.  I definitely am looking forward to going again and making wonderful memories with my awesome little family!


I had to throw these darling pictures of Claire smiling!  She is such a little sweetheart and that face melts my heart!


1 comment:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Yay!!! That trip looked super fun...even though I know it was difficult, too. I am glad you guys went and were able to have fun. Some time we have GOT to go to Disney together...that would be a blast :) Also, Claire is the dang cutest baby ever!! You guys have darn cute kids :)