Well, things around our house hold have been pretty uneventful lately! That is a good thing! We did bless Claire this past Sunday. The blessing Terry gave was beautiful, but everything besides that was kinda terrible...I hate days like that. Oh well. you live you learn I guess!
I met up with my really good friend from High School today, Kayla, it was so wonderful! So fun to catch up and watch Mae and her darling little boy Boston play so well together! We haven't seen each other in years, and now we both have 2 kids! so crazy!
We are going to Disneyland next week and I am too excited! I can't wait to see Mae there. I think she will love it. We have been talking it up for the past 2 weeks! I think she will die to see the real live princesses and castle. She also loves Cars so I think she will have a blast with that too!
I have started to run again. Well, more like a slow jog but hey, at least I am doing it! I am sure I will get back to my old running pace soon enough. I just joined Daily Mile so if anyone else is on there be sure to add me!!!
Here are a few pictures as of recently . Of course some of Mae holding Claire. My world revolves around them!
Claire's new trick! Isn't that crazy :)
Of course Mae had to do what Claire is doing!
Mae showing Claire how to play with her toys. She is so thoughtful :)
Her curls were so pretty this night!!!
Some one in the park made these little booties for Claire and they were TINY! Can you see her big toe sticking out :)
She looked so sweet in her cute little dress!
Lounging on the couch! Just waking up from naps.
1 comment:
Ok Claire's new trick is AMAZING!! She has the longest tongue ever :) wow!! I miss those darling little girlies so much...but I will get to see them soon-yay!! Love ya sis- you are such a cute mama.
Post a Comment