CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Well, life seems to be moving along faster than ever.  It seems to just get busier and busier too!  I have oh so much to catch up on!
 Mae turned 3 in July and we had a fun (very hottttt) party for her at a park near my mom's house.   It was fun because my brothers and sisters were in town for a family reunion that we had! So here is a picture of us all at her party!!
 Jane, Beckham and Mae enjoying her princess cake.  Mae picked it out and loved it!
 Here is Terry and Mae in Idaho for the Family Reunion I was talking about.  Sad story, Mae got sick on the way up, and wasn't better until we got home.  Unfortunately, Terry and I think that was probably one of the most stressful and not fun vacations we have ever taken...oh well. Life with kids right?
 Claire just being cute starting to roll over!
 And get up on her hands and knees!! She is 5 months old here!!
 We do a ton of this these days! Laugh and enjoy each other at home!
 In September, Mae started swim lessons! It was pretty rough at first, but she is pretty good now!
 doing her "airplane" arms.  She looks soooo cute in her cap and goggles!!!
Another one of my beauty Mae!
 My brother Bryan and Wendy were in town for their son Jack's 2 year old b-day in October and had a party to remember!  It was sooo fun and so professional!
 Claire swinging for the first time.
 Mae enjoying the fall leaves!
 In November we had an awesome snow storm! Too bad it is all melted now!!!
 We just had some fun family pictures taken. They turned out pretty cute I think!

Well, that about sums up the last few months, in a very shortened version! We are just enjoying life right now! Terry is almost done with finals for the semester and me and the kids just do our thing.  I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Time  really does fly, so we are trying to enjoy every minute of it!

3 comments:

robandkayla said...

Holy cow! Matthew's little girl looks just like Jane!!! I thought it was her until I looked over by Mary in the big family pic haha You've had a busy few months! :) I'll be up there for Christmas so hopefully we can figure out a time to hang out!
p.s. I am SOOOOO far behind on my blog so don't feel bad!

Mariel said...

Yay! Love the new post!! your gals are looking so much older, adorable family pics, what a cute family!!! I'm coming up for christmas too.. i'm thinking a girls night is a must! love ya!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

AAAAAH I loved this post!! All the pics of your kids were so darling!! I am so sad I am not there to watch them grow. They are getting so big! And the picture of our fam is really nice...I wish Ry was in it!! Oh well. And your family pics are beautiful!! I am jealous. Well, love ya sis and thanks for the post- keep it up, I love them!!!