CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Claire

Well, Claire has turned one! With only one tooth too! She is just a joy to have.
She is so sweet, happy, loving, and spunky! We just adore her.
All 3 of us!
Here are a few pictures from her very little party we had for her at my moms!


 Mae had fun helping Claire open up her presents! 
 Claire dug right into her cake, and so did Mae :)

Can't believe she is one already!
Happy b-day sweet claire!

2 comments:

Mariel said...

So cute! I cannot believe it's already been a year!! Love that she has one tooth, ha , so cute!!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Aw i really feel like I have missed out on this little gal's life:( But she is such an angel and I love her!!! the party looked cute wish I was there.