I got to the airport and got through security with out any trouble and I was even able to bring Claire's car seat on the airplane with us because there were extra seats on the Airplane. It was great, I got them both strapped in and we were off. Minus a few little screams from Claire, the Plane ride there to Delaware was pretty uneventful!
![]() |
| all strapped in ready for take off! |
The first day (friday), Jane was still very sick so Mare had put up a baby gate in the doorway to her room so that no one could come in or out :( Poor Jane! We just hung out at Mare's house and Mae and Beckham just played and played. Meanwhile Mare was starting to not feel very good herself and was cleaning up Jane's diarrhea ..awful just awful!
| Because Jane was so sick, I wanted to bathe my kids separate, so we came up with this idea! |
The next day(saturday), Mare had woken up and thrown up herself. So Ryan was a trooper and got me and the girls and Beckham out of the house for the day! It was such a fun day too! Although we did miss Mary and Jane terribly bad! First we went to the airplane museum on base. It was super fun. We got to see Air force 2, and lots of other cool airplanes! Then he took us to Rehoboth Beach. It was soooo fun! We got some lunch at Subway and we had to get some super yummy fries at a place on the boardwalk! Then we went to the beach and let the kids play and play! Beckham and Mae has sooo much fun! Claire loved the sand too! It was sunny out but not too hot. It was great! Later, Ryan and I decided to try out some real seafood and this restaurant called Medings! I tried Crab and scallops for the first time. It was delicious!
| Claire loved the sand sooo much! |
P.S. I really struggled with the layout on this post. I could not figure out how to make it look right for the life of me!?!?!?






1 comment:
Aw I had so much fun with you sis!! I wish you could come again right now...even though i am not sure you would brave that flight again :( poor girl. You were a trooper to make the long flight to visit us all by yourself with two kids. But I appreciated it so. Seeing you was the best and hopefully we can do it again soon!!!! Love you!!1
Post a Comment