CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Easter

I was looking through my pictures and I have so many that I just couldn't pass up doing a post about Easter. I really want to do a post about my whirlwind trip to Delaware by my self with the kids...and I will...next!
Mae and I did a little Easter egg dying, she was very proud of how they turned out!

We had an awesome snow storm and couldn't resist  playing in  it!


She is a riot!

Easter day, at Grammy's house!

My Mom's cute table decorations!

EASTER EGG HUNT!

Claire had the most fun carrying around this way to big for her basket!

her loot!

1 comment:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Your Easter looked fun. I wish I could have been there. Mae and Claire are such dolls. Looking at your pics made me miss them so much :( Love you all!!!