CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh Dear Me!!

So Terry and I went to our first baby appointment the other day and this is what happened. The doctor was just using the little Doppler thing to try to hear the baby's heartbeat (which we couldn't even hear by the way) and Terry got queasy!!! And he wasn't just a little queasy, he almost had to leave the room?!?!?! What am I going to do with him? It will be great when I'm in labor and Terry is passed out on the floor next to me, or throwing up in the bathroom...

3 comments:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Good ol Terry...he is so funny without even trying!!! It is going to be you reminding him to breath during your labor instead of him reminding you-hahahaha!!!

Anthony Mann said...

Sounds like Terry... HAHA! That is awesome!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Oh soooo cute- your little guy is just growing and growing!!! I love ya!!!